Hepatitis B Viral Kit (Fast)
This diagnostic kit is an in vitro nucleic acid amplification test for the quantification of Human Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) DNA in human serum or plasma. It is intended for use as an aid in diagnosing an HBV infection and observing drug efficacy.
- The diagnostic kit uses a nucleic acid lysis buffer to allow rapid lysis and release of HBV-DNA from a serum or plasma specimen. By applying real-time fluorescence quantitative PCR technology, this test utilizes a pair of specific primers which are designed to target at a conserved sequence of HBV-DNA, a specific fluorescence probe, accompanied with PCR mix,to achieve quantitative detection of HBV-DNA through fluorescent signal changes.
- It eliminates the need to extract DNA in specimens during the entire test process. It only needs to add the serum or plasma specimen directly to PCR reaction tube and thoroughly mix it with DNA lysis buffer, which then can be used as the template for PCR amplification. This avoids laboratory contamination which occurs often during routine DNA extraction process.
- The PCR detection system uses UNG enzyme + dUTP contamination-proof system, which can fully degrade possible unwanted side-products, to avoid a false positive result. The PCR detection system uses an internal control, which monitors the presence of PCR inhibitors in test specimens by detecting whether the internal control signal is normal, to avoid a false negative result.
- It can be used for fast screening of HBV infection with shorter turnaround time and lower cost as to raise awareness, prevent transmission, and enable treatment at earlier disease stage.
- It can be used for fast and reliable diagnosis of HBV infection.
- It provides the patients with chronic HBV infections with an affordable accessible and sustainable alternative to monitor virological response during therapy as to guide clinical medication.
- It can be used to assist drug development and academic research.
P-2A-084, Princeton Estate, Dlf City Phase-V, Gurugram, Haryana, 122003, India