Respiratory Pathogens Microfluidic Chip Analyzer
CapitalBio RTisochip Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Microfluidic Chip Analyzer is a new type of nucleic acid analyzer. It adopts micro nano sample detection system and works with microfluidic chips. It employs the technologies of adaptive noise-reducing data analysis and temperature control with thin airbath heating. It makes multiple-indicator molecular diagnosis more rapid, more sensitive, and less sample-consuming. It can be used in a variety of fields, including but not limited to scientific research in life science and medicine, food safety testing, clinical diagnosis, and epidemic prevention.
- Low Sample Consumption: Each reaction consumes only 1.4Âµl of sample.
- High Throughput: Multiple samples and/or multiple indicators can be tested simultaneously.
- Low Cross Contamination: The unique design of the microfluidic chip helps to reduce cross contamination to the maximum degree.
- High Sensitivity: The detection limit is as low as 10-103 nucleic acid copies.
- Rapid Detection: The testing process can be finished in 20 minutes.
- Automatic Operation: Reports are generated automatically by the software.
- High Mobility: The weight of the instrument is 8kg only. The light weight makes high mobility possible.
P-2A-084, Princeton Estate, Dlf City Phase-V, Gurugram, Haryana, 122003, India